Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Pics Galore!

Finally got my hands on the pics from my holidays. Am very tired so won't write much, will just let the pictures do the talking ;)

My friends visiting @ Eraina

My birthday =D

Chrismas in Manchester (Red!)

On the train to Glasgow (Look more closely!)

WTH is that!!?!

Crowded main street in Glasgow

View from Stirling Castle

Edinburgh Castle

Sunset @ Edinburgh Castle

Posers @ Carlton Hill

Salisbury Crags
(reminds me of the Lion King!)


That was my first week of Holidays gone. I came back to Cambridge to rest for a night before I'm off again skiing for last week of my hols!


New Year's @ Chamonix

Above the clouds

Another breathtaking view

Rescue in action!
(Someone in my group got injured =S)

Me @ Argentiere

Me on top of Le Brevent


My fav shot!


And that's all, folks!

No comments: