Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Relaxing Weekend

My OSCE exams are just a week away! I should be more worried than I am at the moment haha. Had a really nice weekend in Nottingham, it was great to see so many Bruneians in one place again. Kinda reminded me of high school, oh how I miss them! Managed to catch up with people I haven't seen or stayed in touch in ages. And I didn't know netball could be this exciting lol.




I'm addicted to Starbucks! Not just the delicious Caramel Frappuccino, but especially the atmosphere. They always have the most amazing music on, although someitmes it's my iPod =P. Had a little corner all to ourselves in a Starbucks in Nottingham, with nice comfy armed-chairs to boot! It was perfect... until a really loud bunch of people came in. Spoilers, lol!


Anyways, I found this incredibly cute. Check it out:

No comments: